First post-ERPC AF - so sad!

TripleB

Lucky Mum of 2
Reaction score
Hello ladies

Finally, 7 weeks after my ERPC AF has finally turned up. It has really caused some mixed emotions in me. I know I should be happy that its come back and I'm getting back to normal but we had been TTC over the past 3/4 weeks so I can't help but feel really disappointed that I'm not pregnant again and am being really silly worrying that its not going to happen again any time soon. Worst of all its just brought back all the feelings of loss that I thought had got better over the last few weeks. In my mind I just can't help thinking that I would have had a lovely bump by now and was so looking forward to being pregnant at Christmas. Its so hard not to put pressure on yourself - both to conceive again and to get over your loss.

Just felt like writing that here today and wish anyone else well who's going through the same thing. x

My surgery was 4 weeks today. I went for a scan a week ago (off my own back, they didn't do any follow up at all) and there are still some clots remaining which they have told me will/should come out with next AF. Personally I'd be worried if I got BFP now knowing that there was still stuff in there that might affect the bean. So, if it was me, I'd be glad for first AF and 'having a clear out' so to speak. I'd feel safe in the knowledge I'd got a nice clean home ready for your next one now.

Don't put pressure on yourself, it's still very early days yet. :hugs:

i was exactly the same, we was told to wait a cycle before ttc again but we didn't and i got my first af over a week ago now i felt the same thought i would get pregnant straight away but i think my body was obviously not ready for pregnancy again yet but i believe when it is it will happen xxxxxx

Thanks for replying. You're both right - it will happen when its meant to. Emotions just catch you my surprise sometimes, you think you're getting over it and it hits you again. One day at a time I suppose. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->