First post newbie

Hannah24

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Im a 25 year old aussie girl trying for my first baby,we have been trying for four months and seems like everyone else is suddenly pregnant without even trying lol.Just wondering if anyone had anytips?I have PCOS and am on metformin and within a healthy weight range and having regular cycle.Just wondering what im doing wrong?

Hi Hannah :) You're probably not doing anything wrong, I guess there is only about a 25% chance of conceiving and that's when the timing is perfect! It's just a matter of... when it happens :/ Not exactly encouraging, I know. Are you temping or using OPK's or anything? Have you joined FertilityFriend? I thought for sure I would become pregnant from my very first attempt... it's just that simple, right? Egg meets sperm and boom, here comes baby!? Nope :( Don't give up hope just yet!! https://www.amazon.com/Combo-Ovulat...id=1413326500&sr=8-3&keywords=fertility+tests I got myself 2 of this little package deal, I am ready to try until it happens!!! **BABY DUST**

hi there!

i guess you need to relax and perhaps not stressing too much (i know its easy to say).. but really its important to limit stress, focus on good things which makes you happy.. im surprised as well, wih my son it was like 3 weeks of happy days and nights (with not much thinking!) with my partner and voila: i got pregnant..in 3 weeks of knowing each other! now, 3 yrs after we acctually PLAN to have a baby no 2, and its our second month of TRYING and im hopeful for success..
so i think really not focusing on the thing could be beneficial ;)

hugs to you gilrs!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->