First PP period, confused! (TMI warning)

OneLove526

Reaction score
Hello ladies! Hopefully I am posting in the right place. My daughter is almost 8 months old, we stopped breastfeeding 2 months ago, and I'm finally starting to see some things happen down there that may be AF related. Other than my normal PP bleed for 6 weeks, I have not had a period.

Here's my symptoms:

Last Saturday and Sunday (April 25th and 26th), I had tiny pink drops on the toilet paper. Not even enough to make any spots on my underwear. Then, a few days of NOTHING. Wednesday evening (April 29th), nothing in my underwear but red on the toilet paper so I figured AF was visiting finally. Thursday and Friday (yesterday and today) have been nothing but brown spotting. Little bit on the pantyliner and little bit on tp. My periods before getting pregnant always started out consistently moderate to borderline heavy and would taper at the end, not the beginning. I've taken several pregnancy tests which came up negative. I would be delighted if it were positive but we are not seriously trying or preventing at the moment. I've had a recent pap smear (few weeks ago) and the results from that were clean. Anyone have a similar experience? I've ALWAYS had irregular periods but they've always been consistent in the amount of days they've lasted and have always been the same amount of lining passed. (sorry for the TMI)

Any help or commentary is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->