first pregnancy!

russiangirl88

Reaction score
hello everyone! my name is julia, and i am about 7 weeks pregnant or 5 if you take away the two weeks from LMP. I am very excited to have my first baby and so far its been quite interesting! if anyone has any tips or advice don't hesitate :)

congrats hun, they will always go from LMP till you get a scan confirmed EDD so best get used to being 7 wks pregnant

Hey there.
Im also almost 7 weeks preg...scary isnt it?
Every little ache and pain i get, i panic!

Anyone else getting cramps??:wacko:

Hey there.
Im also almost 7 weeks preg...scary isnt it?
Every little ache and pain i get, i panic!

Anyone else getting cramps??:wacko:

o I know. ive been having mild crams almost everyday and freaks me out sometimes. i go in for my first appointment on june 9th. eeek!

congrats hun, they will always go from LMP till you get a scan confirmed EDD so best get used to being 7 wks pregnant

and they do the scan on your 8 week appointment right? i go in next week for first appointment. im just so percise on how many weeks i am so that its easier to follow and accurate info for that week

hey ladies, It's my first also and im in my 5th week... cramps went last night and today iv been feelin sick and loads wind little bit cramps again but nothing lik wk 3-4.... have my scan in july cant wait soooo excited... :)

congrats! hope you start to feeling better. try eating dry toast and gatorade. i made potatoes when i felt sick and it helped! one pharmacist said ginger candies or ginger tea or ale

Congratulations! And welcome on tot is board where we support each other.

My name is Julia too, I'm also having my first!

Hi, I'm expecting my first too. It's been excited, worried, little of every symptoms... Welcome to the club.

Im also expecting my first after 3 and a half years of trying and i never thought that you could be so happy but yet so scared all at the same time!! I had an early scan last Friday just so i could see that there was actually a baby in there, everything was fine, really strong little heartbeat but now i feel like i need another one because apart from feeling sick today, i just dont feel pregnant!! MW appointment a week today, does anyone know if she will do a scan or will i have to wait till week 12? If thats the case then ill be paying for a private one again, cant cope with waiting five weeks!! I thought ttc was stressful, jeez thats nothing compared to this!! Ha!!
H&H nine months to all you lovely ladies!!
xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->