First Rant In A While

Younglutonmum

Mummy To Maya & Bump
Reaction score
I haven't had a rant in here for a whle so here goes......

Today I was in Primark where the ex works

I was looking at some clothes with the buggy to my side. He walks down & says 'can you move your buggy please, I need to get through!'

I mean wtf that's your daughter in the buggy & you can't even acknowledge that fact!

:hissy:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

OMG what a fucker! *pardon my language*

I would have been like "What, you mean this buggy? The one with your daughter in it, you jerk?" as loud as I could to make sure someone he works with hears it.

OMG!! what an arse hun!! id b like u fuckin fuckin move it, its ur daughter aswell! but not actually let him move her! ud hav thought he wudda went another way! hes obv tryin 2 b dificult!

xx

I did consider poking the coat hanger in his fat eyeballs

Omg I can't believe anyone would say that about there child,

I would of done what Rae said really loud!!

Idiot!!

:shock: OMG what a complete moron!! I would have wacked him one (like Toria said) with a bag!! Gah what an ass!!

ARSEHOLE!!!!! Did he really need to get through or was he lingering around you on purpose?

Oh god this thread riled me up so bad.

What a son of a bitch, for real!! Now I want to hit him. And Adam. All at the same time. Maybe we should knock their heads together, the fuckers.

:o How can he say something like that! :eek:

I would have give him a good rollickin & made sure the next town heard!

Bumhole! You are so much better off without 'That'. :rofl:

Oh god this thread riled me up so bad.

:grr: Me too :grr:

I'm shocked that he would be so rude :shock: And I would be pissed off if I was shopping somewhere anyway and someone who worked there told me to move my buggy...never mind the fact that he's her dad???!! It's not like a tiny little shop where he can't possibly find another way round either.

Urgh. I think we should all go down there with our buggies and spend all day getting in his way as much as possible :trouble:

I'm so sorry he's treating you and his beautiful daughter so badly :hugs: x

:shock: :grr: I would have fucking punched him! Sorry for the language... What a piece of shit!

He really is a knob isn't he??

And just to think, the other day I was feeling sad about the whole situation

Now he has just reinforced my hatred of him

I'm still SO angry for you :grr: Can't even imagine how you must be feeling :trouble:

At least he keeps reminding you that Maya is so much better off without him around. Urgh...he's so lucky I'm not any closer (and I have no idea who he is :laugh2:) or I'd be in there tomorrow telling him exactly what I think x

OMG, unbelieveable, what a nob. You are defo better off without him xx

what a twat sweetie, so glad you and your gorgeous princess maya are shot of him, arsehole, hugs to you both darling x x x x

:gun: :gun: :gun: :gun:

SERIOUSLY?! :shock:
Where does he get the nerve,that horrible piece of s***!

Oh he deserves a good punch sooooooooo bad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->