First Response Digital Ovulation Kits

BabyD331

Reaction score
I bought one of these yesterday. Its cool but once you get a positive, the tester permanently shuts off and you have to buy a whole new kit. Even if you have a bunch of strips left.

My question is, what does a positive on these strips look like? The only line on them is the test line and mine was kind of dark but I got a NO. If I knew what a positive looked like, I could gauge how my LH levels are rising and maybe not have to test everyday. Could anyone who uses these show me a positive strip? I tried looking online but since this kind of test seems to be so unique, I didn't get many results. Just a toughness video with really poor quality.

Hopefully I get a YES soon and buy some PreSeed. I've had some decent CM but its not ideal.

Thanks in advance!

Hi BabyD,

I just bought the same ones today for the first time. I wish I knew the digital reader shuts down after LH surge is detected. I would have never bought it.
It just says that ones LH surge is detected you'll get a "YES +" which would mean that ovulation should happen in 24-36 h. This one doesn't show like the others gradual rise of the LH (from faint to strong line).

Sorry, I couldn't be more of a help.

I have these same ones and I agree, I never would have bought it if I knew it permanently shuts off! What a silly thing. Anyway - where do you see the line? When you take the strip out? I'm confused!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->