First response dip and read?

eclecticmama

Reaction score
Anyone used FR dip and read tests? Anyone know the reliability and its likelihood for evaps?

I did a test this am.
I thought it was negative and sat it down and walked away.

Came back 2 hrs later and i can see the slightest line.

Would the chances of this being a real bfp be pretty slim? :nope:

I did a ic with smu and it looks pretty negative... confused.

Anything that appears after the test has dried(usually after 20 mins) is not to be trusted and is prolly an evap, no matter the test.

Anything that appears after the test has dried(usually after 20 mins) is not to be trusted and is prolly an evap, no matter the test.

I do know this haha!
But clutching at straws here *sigh*

It happens to the best of us. Hopefully you see a nice line tomorrow . GL

I don't know about that. I did a test, saw nothing and walked away from it. Actually tossed it in the trash. Tested 2 days later got bfp and when I pulled the first one from the trash there was infact a a very faint line. I would test again in the morning. Btw my ds is 3 now from that test lol good luck

With this pregnancy, I took a test, at 2 min nothing so I stuck it back in the drawer, checked at 2 hours and a faint line. The next day I got a BFP in the limit. Just because it's outside of the limit doesn't mean it is for sure an evap, could be a super early BFP.

That being said I'd never trust a BFP outside of the limit, but I wouldn't lose hope either!

Ive had such weird cramping.

And i had such high hopes after a tubal flush with the blue dye test .

Im feeling so down and out lately with it all.
I really hope this cycle is it, cause next stop is IVF

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->