First Response early HPT - any experiences to share?

Elodie

Reaction score
Hi all

I am new to this game and this is our first month trying, so obviously I am being incredibly impatient and want to know everything yesterday!

Just seeing if anyone has experiences to share over First Response early HPT. It says it can detect 6 days prior to missed period. I have had really strange pains in my lower abdomen on one side since 2 DPO, plus had really achy breasts on the same day - this is highly unusual as I would normally only get anything like this a couple of days before my period. It is sort of like a mild cramp, but occasionally it is a really strong stabbing type pain.

I tested today (6 days before period and 9 DPO) and it was negative, but I just feel really weird - I know my body pretty well. I also think I could be 'imagining' these symptoms as I am so keen and excited!

Any ideas? I'm a bit skeptical about these tests, and they are really expensive at £5 a pop!

Thanks in advance!
Elodie

Hi. Read the package insert, I believe it's only a small percentage of women who get their BFP that early. FX'd.

I took a FR preg test, 4-5 days prior to my due period date.. it was BFN.... one day after I was due on.. BFP.

I am not going to bother with the first response ones in future (and yes they are expensive!!) as I was so upset when it was negative.

I know most of us are impatient !!! But for my nerves, I will wait next time

:hugs:
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79