First Response Fertility Test?

cebethel

mama of 2 boys
Reaction score
Hellooooo Ladies!

Has anyone tried the First Response Fertility Test For Women? I was thinking that if I don't get a BFP this month, I might try it next cycle :flower:

This is the link to the first response website

https://www.firstresponse.com/fertilityTest.asp

Hellooooo Ladies!

Has anyone tried the First Response Fertility Test For Women? I was thinking that if I don't get a BFP this month, I might try it next cycle :flower:

This is the link to the first response website

https://www.firstresponse.com/fertilityTest.asp

I have tried them all, except for the actual CBFM. What specifically would you like to know?

I did. I took it on day 3 (I think). I believe it just tells you if your FSH is high which menas coming to end of egg reserve.

I did. I took it on day 3 (I think). I believe it just tells you if your FSH is high which menas coming to end of egg reserve.

Yep, me too...CD3 FSH test....In this case...getting a BFN is the goal.....I had a bit of a panic until I read the instructions...

I did use it and it was completely negative no second line at all . Gave me much peace of mind.

This looks interesting - does anyone know what level of FSH it considers 'high'? ie so that anything below that would be considered 'normal' by the test?
I had my FSH tested at the hospital / fertility clinic and it came back at 15, and they said that was high. Which has been a huge downer for me as I feel that my eggs are disappearing fast with every month that goes by :(

Hi Cebethel - I've not tried one but I think they maybe good! I seem to remember from another post on here that someone said that it only gives you the result for that cycle so I guess you would need to test at the start of each one - hope I've got that right?!

Good luck:flower:

I think its a 20miu test so if you have that much or close to it you will get a positive. oh but remember not to use it if you have been on fertility meds as you will most likely get a false positive.

I think its a 20miu test so if you have that much or close to it you will get a positive. oh but remember not to use it if you have been on fertility meds as you will most likely get a false positive.

I used it with Clomid and I am an idiot! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->