First response pregnancy test

m0mmy

Reaction score
Hi All

I have been having symptoms of pg for last few days, fatigue, nausea, highly sensitive to smells etc. I decided to take a HPT test today, and since it is still 4/5 days til AF due opted for the First Response test. It was negative, but i and hubby are convinced i am pg. Has anyone else ever used this test, if so, did you get a negative then find out you were pg after all??

Thanks in advance

Hi! :hi:

FRER are normally pretty good...but 4/5 days is pretty early to be testing on. although they are able to pick up pregnancy before AF is due, its only in a small percentage of women. i would say wait until AF is due, and then test again. good luck!

I took an FRER this morning, AF was due today and I got a negative and am having all the same pg symptoms I had when I was pg with my daughter 2 years ago.

I've used one of these in the last coupla days since I am having pg symptoms like m0mmy. Late 4 days now but it still says negative. I dunno, seems weird.

today i purchased a cheapy test, still neg so doubt i'm pg, although i still have all the symptoms, extremely tired and constantly waking in the night to pee! that could be one in the same problem though....still 3 days til AF due, so just going to wait now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->