First response sensitivity miu

yes its been about 4 weeks since my last period. my periods come about twice a month, usually in the beginning on the month and it never came for 10days or a little more now and a week after it was supposed to come for one day very lightly i got pink and light brown mucus discharge only when i wiped, and been very sick for a few weeks now about 2 1/2 - 3 weeks maybe.

i think the only way you will know is to test again.

Hmmm. . .well then if you're only 4 weeks then keep testing :)

omgg is this a faint positive
i just went out and bought an answer early result
this test line appeared within a few minutes!!!!!!!:happydance:
please dont tell me these tests arent accurate either?
anyone know why i might of got a positive on blue dye test about a week before pink dye test if answer is 25miu and so is clearblue?

Attachments

• answerbfp.jpg
    answerbfp.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 137
  • clrblue81.jpg
    clrblue81.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 91
i can see that and i would trust it, i would say you ovulated late and that is a very early BFP! congrats! x x

think thats a :bfp: but just very early. i'd leave it couple of days an retest :)

I would say. . .TBH. . .that pink dye looks BFP. . .and those blue dye bfp's you got previous to that were probably evaps! :)

Although, where you marked on that pink dye isn't where I'm seeing the line. . .maybe I've gone crosseyed, lol!

Congrats!

The pink one defintely looks like an early BFP to me. xx

Awww I am really happy for you because you just KNEW you were pregnant despite the rubbish tests that you were having no luck with :)

Now you have a positive pink you can definitely call it a BFP... I know people were wary of the blue BFP's you had, but it was because they were so faint and an early positive on a blue looks the same as an evap on a blue.

Yayyyy!!!!!!! Congrats!!!

And as for why a blue dye showed up a WEEK before a pink... who knows? Strange, especially when some tests are supposed to be more sensitive than others.

Methinks its time to get a pregnancy ticker!!!!!

I wouldn't do a digi yet tho if I were you, for some reason not much hormone seems to come out in your pee (but don't worry about that its just how some ladies are).

Just fyi for any that may find this thread upon searching... It is very possible to get a bfp way later than 2 weeks and some women (Aprx 5%) never will test positive on a hpt... I know this from personal experience. If you are 3 weeks or later press for a blood test from a doctor. Those almost always will show come up positive if you are indeed pregnant(Not 100% but prolly about 99.7 or so) As I personally went through a terrible limbo experience I have done a ton of research on this subject.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->