First Response Test?

BrEeZeY

stay at home wifey&&momma
Reaction score
has anyone used a first response test? i have the early response test, test 6 days early? has anyone used this before? if so did u test 6 days early or jst wait?

FRERs are really sensitive. But, the results vary depending on the implantation day. Some ladies receive a BFP 9-10 dpo some 11-12 dpo.
That 6 day early thing is misleading in a way, because if you read the paper inside it says 6 days before AF is one day late. That means 5 days before your AF is due.
If you decide to test early, using FMU would be good.

I used them with my last pregnancy at 6dpo. I got a line, but it was one of those you knew it was something that came up quickly but really hard to say if it had color.

If seeing a negative upsets you a great deal then I'd at least wait until 11 dpo. I do think at 11 dpo with a FRE, you have a pretty good chance of getting a reliable answer. Of course if you implanted late or whatever, well it might still be negative, but for many that's a good time to use one of those tests but you'd still likely only get a very faint line.

thanks girls, i am probably just going to test Saturday :)

I use those tests. They are amazing!! You could always use it a day or two before AF is due (not like 7 days before like me...)

Good Luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->