First response tests suck

manduh726

She calls me momma
Reaction score
I am 14 dpo. My fertility doctor wanted me to test today with a name brand. I went out and got a 3 pack of first response. I took the one this morning and the test lines was off from the box window so much I had to open the test to see a line.

Why pay 14 dollars for a test I had to deconstruct to read. I dont know why I keep buying them. I have gotten more false positive lines on them then I can count and now this. I will be calling the company tonight.

It was bfn :( so I guess the Femara and HCG injection didn't work and now I wait for af.

Everyone is saying the same at the minute there terrible

I’m so sorry hun xxxx

Why is this not discussed more. Everyone praises them. They are just awful and I have 2 more in the box.

They USED to be the gold standard. If you saw any hint of anything then it was positive. Now they give false positives a lot. Granted they still have the best sensitivity but you can’t really trust it is REALLY positive unless the line is really dark. Faint lines can’t be trusted on them!

They USED to be the gold standard. If you saw any hint of anything then it was positive. Now they give false positives a lot. Granted they still have the best sensitivity but you can’t really trust it is REALLY positive unless the line is really dark. Faint lines can’t be trusted on them!

I know. I just dont know what else to buy because I have always heard bad things about blue dye tests.

I know. I just dont know what else to buy because I have always heard bad things about blue dye tests.

I’m with you. I’m still using them but like I said I’m not counting it unless it’s a dark line. I’m using different ones. The best we can do is just verify any positives we think we have with another brand to make sure. It’s really frustrating

I’m with you. I’m still using them but like I said I’m not counting it unless it’s a dark line. I’m using different ones. The best we can do is just verify any positives we think we have with another brand to make sure. It’s really frustrating

I have internet cheapies I trust more at this point but my doctor doesnt want me to use them. Grrr.

Last edited:
Of course I dug it out of the trash and you can see a start of a line. Why do I torture myself.

I called the company and they are sending a refund coupon.

20181226_192352.jpg Negative Image_e2bd5cb5-c655-4aa9-aa91-e996ba8c9c2c.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"