First Response Yes/No Digital OPK

Jessica28

Reaction score
Hi Ladies.

A little background....

I have never used OPKs before. I was on bcp for 4 years and last October we decided to toss them and TTC. We conceived almost immediately after but it was short lived and I miscarried on Jan 3/12. I have had 2 regular periods since and have now been given the ok to try again. I am using the First response yes/no digital opk and today is CD 13 and still no positive. Had anyone else used this one before?

First cycle afer m/c was 36 days and second one was 31 days so it seems to be getting back on track. Anyway the opk says to use FMU which I have been doing but havent got a positive yet.

Anyone else have any success with this one?

Jessica! I haven't used that brand. But all the other tests I have used all say NOT to use FMU. Doctor told us to use the Clear Blue digital OPK. I am pairing that with an internet cheapy. I do not usually O until later like CD19. If your last cycle was 31 days ... you probably Oed around CD17. So do not give up hope yet!

My GP actually told me to toss the opks yesterday because she thinks I will get too stressed over by them....Hell, what does she know, right? hahaaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->