First Response

India_86

Reaction score
Has anyone had a BFN with a First Response and then gone on to get a BFP? I think I may be 12 DPO with a negative, I may be further along than that. After 5 minutes I took the test apart (because I'm crazy) to examine it and saw a thin line which I am assuming is an evap. Anyone else had similar line or a BFN then BFP?

I never got any lines with FRER until I was past my period due date, and even then the lines weren't great. I didn't bother with them this time. Frustrating as I know these give great lines with many other ladies. I'd suggest waiting a few days (easier said than done!! :wacko:) and testing with another brand. If your in the UK, I highly recommend Asda's own brand.

Thanks for that. I have some coming in the post but ordered them a week ago and still haven't arrived so I ran out and got a First Response. Will take the other one tomorrow and hope!

I never get positives on frers until I'm late. I took a test with dd and it was negative...3 days took another test and was positive.

That makes me feel a little better again! Thanks. xx

Me too!! I never got a positive on a frer until i was a few days late with this pregnancy and it was the same last time as well. Got positives on clearblue both times 4 days early :thumbup:

i used tesco own brand and found it worked for me better in the evening then the morning, got my first line on frer at 13dpo so just wait and try again xx
FX

Guess I am the odd one out haha! I got a BFP on a FRER at 9DPO.

I love frers i got 2 bfns on cheap early predictor tests the day before i got my very strong bfp on a frer. If i had done the frer the day before i would of got my posi earlier!

Guess I am the odd one out haha! I got a BFP on a FRER at 9DPO.

Im odd too :haha: I got a faint faint line 10 dpo, then it darkened from there..the cheapies darkened too, but not as obviously as the FRER did

mt cheepies didnt darken much but got my 1st BFP on them at 10dpo, didnt get frer till 13dpo then went and got 2 digi's and used them a week apart to watch progress lol x

Thanks for all the info, I really hope I ovulated later than I thought and am still in with a chance

I got BFN at 10dpo, then BFP 12dpo but with superdrug own brand which are supossedly very accurate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->