First round of clomid this cycle.. who's with me?

kiki04

A girl can dream....
Reaction score
I am taking it from cd6-10 and started last night. I am taking it at bedtime to bypass side effects hopefully. So far today nothing... I am also starting on 50 mg for the first 3 rounds if I need that many...

I'm with you! Started round 1 of Clomid 50 mg for CD5-9. Currently on CD10, and wondering when I will OV (hoping that I OV).

Are you going to use OPKs?

The only symptoms I had was feeling very sleepy (but I took my pills in the a.m.) and crankyness.

Lots of luck, Clomid bud!

1st round, 50 mg days 5-9. Cd23 now... fingers crossed! Good luck ladies!!!

How are you guys doing?

I've been having major side effects AFTER finishing the round. Fatigue, huge headaches (esp. in early a.m.) and nausea so bad it woke me up!

Are you guys having scans? I'm not but I wish I was after reading so many others are. Also I am not getting hCG shots. I feel like I'm missing out, LOL!

I am on cd 9 now but I take it at bedtime so I will take my fourth pill later today. I havent seemed to noticed much for side effects :happydance: I am not going to use OPK's purely cuz I buy mine online (ebay...way cheaper!) and dont have any.By the time I dd purchase them and they got here would be past ov anyways. I do temp though and so basically what we will do is after my last pill on monday night we are going to BD every second day until my temps confirm ov :)

Sad angel I see you temp as well... did your chart always look so bouncy or is that due to the clomid? My chart and my temps are always very consistant... if you scroll down on mine and see last months you will see what I mean... but clomid raises your bbt so right now it is crazy high!!

Oh sorry thats an old chart! I used to bbt until I found out I wasnt OVing. (Prob explains the crazh temps!) I bbt yesterday and today and it was 96.9, 97.0 so I dont think I ov yet. But I started using OvaCue monitor and it said today is my best fertile day, we BD today and a few days ago but I havent gotten a +opk yet.

So you dont know much about temps being high on clomid then??

No i hadnt heard that ... is it just when u r taking the meds or throughout the whole cycle?

I dont know!! I am kinda scared right now... read why...

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1132951-really-need-opinions.html

Hello ladies. Today is my first day and first cycle using clomid. Days 5-9
Good luck to all

Hello, welcome to the clomid club!

I started this cycle too, 5-9. I had fatigue while taking it and some other side effects afterwards but not too too bad.

lots of luck!! :)

I just finished mine yesterday and havent really noticed any side effects. I was taking it at bedtime though... wait I had bloating.

Hello ladies....do far just hot flashes....I still have 3 days to go until my last pill. Are you gals using opk's or anything special?

I have an OvaCue fertility monitor and using OPKs to double-check. Monitor said Sunday was my most fertile day; however, still no +OPK yet and starting to get EWCM so I'm thinking the monitor is wrong and I wasted $!

I chart my temps as I gave up on opk's because having to do them every single day for like 28 days and still not getting 2 lines because my cycles were like 65 days long.... at that point... it became one of those "eff this shit" things! :rofl:

LOL Kiki!!! :haha: I hear that!!!

I am trying to BBT again after quitting for a while because I was having anovulatory cycles anyway and they were all over the freaking place!

Sometimes if I don't like the temp I get, I will retemp a min or two later. Haha. As if that will make me OV! :happydance:

today is cd4 and day 2 of clomid ( 1st pill had last nite) so far i have headache
fx for no side effects

LOL Kiki!!! :haha: I hear that!!!

I am trying to BBT again after quitting for a while because I was having anovulatory cycles anyway and they were all over the freaking place!

Sometimes if I don't like the temp I get, I will retemp a min or two later. Haha. As if that will make me OV! :happydance:

LMFAO I have done that too!!! hahahahaha Its like.... yeah no... that one doesnt seem to quite work for me hahahaha So I try again and if a min later it is the same, I use it, if it is off by a couple decimals I use the one that is closer to where it "should" be hahaha :rofl:

But really... just before I started the clomid my temp was normal range 36.11 Today it was 36.87!! WTH?! It kept going higher and higher the last few days so here is to hoping it goes back down to normal range in a day or two since I took my last pill on monday and it is now wednesday. Otherwise I wont know when ov comes... my temps are usually VERY steady between 36.10/36.20 until ov.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->