First round of clomid this cycle.. who's with me?

Wow! I have heard that clomid messes with temps so maybe they will stabilize soon.

Still no +opk yet, just cramping. We bd today jic but i dont think he ... u know. Said he did, but i can tell when i wipe! ... this is why i need to know what day to bd on because three times in one month is a lot for us! And now it really looks like itll only count as two times ...

Yeah we have been bd'ing way more than I am capable of the last few months and I am ready for it to stop :rofl: Really though... I hope we get it this month because I dont hvae the energy to keep doing this...

I totally feel you.

Sometimes I'm SO sick of BDing. F'realz.

i have already alarmed dh tht we hafto bd every alternate day, poor him showed a bit enthusiasm for me though i know he ll b knackered lol

Yeah I think we need to start our alternate day bd today as I finished my clomid 3 days ago now and am on cd13 so I dont want to miss it!

Oh and my temps dropped from 36.87 down to 36.61 today so hopefully they will continue to go down so I can see an obvious O pattern! Fingers crossed ladies!

i am on day 2 and can see temp rise
i have heard its btw 5-10 after finishing last dose of clomid one usually ov
i hope this 50mg dose works , fx

My dr said around 10 but I am not risking it!! lol

It is cd17 for me and i think i ov cd15 or 16 because since yesterday my temps are .5 higher than they usually are!! 2WW time! I also had cramping these last 2 days that tapered off yesterday to a very dull ache (at first they were AF-like cramps and a little lower back pain). Maybe they signal ov?

Lots of luck ladies! Get those eggies rolling!!!

Thats quite the jump!! Definately sounds like ov :happydance: How was your timing?

Well according to the numbers, I OV on Tuesday .. BD'd on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday (but I'm not counting Tuesday because I don't think DH released, even though he said he did). So it's looking good!! I just hope my temps aren't lying — I don't want to get upset, just stay positive, so I'm not doing any more temping in the 2WW until AF is due.

How are you doing?

Well tomorrows temps are pretty crucial to me to make sure they are going down as they should. I need them to drop back to my normal range and there was a slight decrease today so fingers crossed it keeps going lower tomorrow!! :happydance:

You timing does sound great too!! Even if he didnt finish on tuesday.. sunday is still a great chance as it just means the guys will be sitting there waiting for the egg to be released!! Great timing!

Today is cd17 for me, clomid days 5-9. I haven't had a positive opk yet, and I've been trying to temp, but I haven't been great about sticking to the exact same time everyday. Hoping I o any day now.

Good luck to all you ladies!
Here's hoping for a bfp for everyone!!!!!

Hi Marvelous I'm on the same CD you are, also clomid CD5-9!!!

I had a problem getting a +OPK as well. I would suggest BDing just in case. Do you BBT?

Yay! A buddy. Yes I bbt, but didn't realize how important it is to keep the same time schedule, so I think I screwed it up, I was taking it anywhere from 4-8am. So if this month ends with a bfn I'll do it right next month. I'll try to figure out how to post my chart tomorrow. I was going to try smep this cycle, but dh hurt his back so it's been pretty boring around here.

This ttc business is a hurry up and wait game.

This TTC bidness is getting old and I am trying to find new ways to not let it get boring... tonight... will be because hubby was renovating so I told him I like a a man who is motivated... I will ahve to reward him for all his hard work ;)

This way it isnt so hum drum :rofl:

Hi Ladies, I am brand new to posting, but I thought I would chime in - I'm on my first cycle of Clomid and I just took my first dose tonight (50mg, days 3-7). (I just finished a round of Provera to induce AF). I'm feeling pretty excited / nervous - I just want it to work so badly! How is everyone feeling now? GL to all!!!

I have a prescription of provera as well but havent used it... I might though! I dont think I had much for side effect except bloating but there may have been a couple bouts of nausea but that may have been due to being tired or not eating on time.. well my temps have skyrocketted as I chart my bbt as well... welcome to BNB!

Marvelous - you aren't kidding!
Kiki - great idea about the BDing!
JL - welcome to Club Clomid!

I'm in MAJOR pain right now. Cramping, post OV. Not sure if I need to go to hospital; if it gets worse or doesn't go away, I'll have to.

Sadangel- how are you doing today??

Kiki- great idea! I'll have to try to spice it up if things don't work out this month. I'm not very creative so I'll have to watch some late night cable :winkwink:

Welcome to the club JL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"