First round of clomid this cycle.. who's with me?

Sadangel how is the pain today?

Marvelous- My dr said ov can happen near cd20 on clomid so dont worry!

AFM-My temps are still high and today even my FF is suggesting ov already occurred but is unsure... I am wondering if I ov'd crazy early even before taking the clomid OR if the bleeding I had wasnt even AF but mid cycle spotting and this isnt a new cycle but still on my last one and I am pg. I just dont know why my temps are staying so high.... I cant find ANYTHING on google about temps staying high after clomid being done...

Kiki, pain is better today but waiting for dr to call. took my temp today and its back down, no more crosshairs in ff. hating my body right now. Dh isnt happy im taking clomid, he wants me to do nothing and not worry at all and let it go and see what happens. not going to happen.

maybe your bbt is being messed up by the clomid ... i think if i ov itll be way late. was hoping i already had. think im out this month.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/chartgraph_module.php?d=2012-07-31

i fudged the beginning numbers because usually they are around 96.9ish...the real numbers dont really start until a week ago.

i have a feeling im one of those ppl whose lh surge isnt strong enough to ov. goin to docor in one week for exam/ultrasound.

how r u today?

Thats a crazy drop today!!! Wonder what happened as it totally looked like ov there!

Oh and are you using a 2 decimal thermomete cuz your temps seem to be bang on the line. The one decimal ones arent good for ttc because there is a big difference between 97.10 and 97.19 but yet if you only have 1 decimal it looks almost a whole point lower!

Oh WOW! I'm going to go buy one — I have a nice one that said it was "clinically accurate" but it only has one decimal point!

Thank you SO much Kiki! I was really starting to think BBT just won't work for me! :hugs:

Thanks for all your welcomes ladies :)

Kiki - it's definitely possible to be pregnant and experience what seems like a regular AF - it actually happened to me and was CERTAIN that I was not pregnant - until 2 weeks later when I went into the doctor because I was having irregular bleeding and realized that I was actually 6 weeks pregnant and having a miscarriage. Have you had a betaHCG blood test done? That might be your best bet. I had tested negative on hpt urine tests about 5 times - I even took one a couple days after I got what (I assumed to be) AF and it came back negative. I didn't actually get a positive until I had bloodwork done and by then my hcg levels were 3800! You know your body better than anyone else - if something doesn't feel right then go to your doc and ask him for a blood test. As for the Provera it was a necessary evil for me - AF was no where in sight and I couldn't start the clomid until I got it. It's the second time that I've taken it to start AF and it's worked well both times, the only problem is that everytime I take it, it gives me a minor yeast infection (sorry - tmi) which is never fun. I have a couple girlfriends who have also taken it and found the same thing, so it may be a pretty common side effect. Blah.

Sadangel - hopefully everything gets sorted for you, it's good to hear that your pain is better! I'm sending baby dust your way!

As for the bbt changes - holy rise! I'm only on my third day and my bbt has increased quite a bit! I'm glad you ladies gave me a heads up about this or I'd be thinking wtf?! lol. My doc told me to start using opk's today, so I guess I will - I've used them in the past tho and have NEVER managed to get a positive on them (evening during the month I did get a BFP). I guess we'll see.

Thanks JL!! I am really in a serious limbo right now because I dont know what cycle day I am on cuz I dont know if this is a new cycle etc etc etc Wost case scenario I wait another 18 days at most... if no AF in 18 days and still nothing to really confirm one way or another... that warrants a dr visit! So 2.5 weeks to go and I will hvae some concrete answers.... I hope lol

Oh and your story sounds similar to mine! I dont know if that was AF or not...

Kiki - kudos to you, you're so patient! Hopefully you won't have to wait the 2.5 weeks for answers and your body will give you some more clues as to what's going on! I totally know what you mean about limbo - on one hand, it would be so amazing if you are pg and you're still on the same cycle, but on the other hand, if your not, you wanna be able to get on with it and make sure your cycle is progressing the way it's supposed to! I've definitely been there. I'm sending all my good vibes your way for a happy outcome and lots of baby dust!

Well here is to hoping this is the lucky thread and we all walk out of it with our BFP!

Did your temp go up today?

Yes!! 97.8!! I have crosshairs again ... i was sooo mad at dh last night because he was too hot to bd ... if ff is right, it wouldnt have mattered! What do u think? :shrug:

Yes!! 97.8!! I have crosshairs again ... i was sooo mad at dh last night because he was too hot to bd ... if ff is right, it wouldnt have mattered! What do u think? :shrug:

help girls, its day 5 of clomid n ewcm is thr
i can feel somethng down in ovaries, could it be i ll ovulate this soon after clomid
anyone had same exp, last time i ov on cd13, today i am cd 8

Hey ladies! I had a pretty dark opk yesterday morning, but I wouldn't call it positive (not quite as dark as the control). It's the closest I've been, and the line lightened over the day. No bding last night, but will try my seductive powers tonight :beer:

Starting to think I should have bought digi opks this month. oh well, it's a learning experience

help girls, its day 5 of clomid n ewcm is thr
i can feel somethng down in ovaries, could it be i ll ovulate this soon after clomid
anyone had same exp, last time i ov on cd13, today i am cd 8

I am not sure about ovulating that quick after.. I heard it was a minimum of 5 days after but who knows! Our bodies all do different and weird things sometimes! Goodluck!! and get bd'ing lady!!

Hey ladies! I had a pretty dark opk yesterday morning, but I wouldn't call it positive (not quite as dark as the control). It's the closest I've been, and the line lightened over the day. No bding last night, but will try my seductive powers tonight :beer:

Starting to think I should have bought digi opks this month. oh well, it's a learning experience

Well get on it chicky!! Women were given seductive powers for a reason... and they rarely ever fail :rofl:

Thats awesome!!! Your chart looks great... wonder if that was an implantation dip????? Or is it too soon for that... who knows... but good luck... fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->