first round of clomid

lashadi2shi

Reaction score
This has got to be the most nerve wrecking thing I've ever been thorough. I am taking my 2nd pill tonight. Having to time and plan and it's taking forever for time to go by I am just ready for the end of the month.

I'm also on round 1 but I'm a little ahead of you as I'm in the 2WW. Sending you tonnes of good luck for this cycle x

I'm taking my second pill today too (this is my first cycle on Clomid as well!) I'm taking it CD 3-7. I've never ovulated before, and hoping to ovulate for the first time!!! I want it to hurry up and be CD 10 so I can start using OPK's !! Good Luck!

ahhh 1nceupon I hope this works for you and it's the key to getting your BFP!! I'm not holding out much hope because it's my husband who has the fertility problems not me. I think they've put me on clomid as a last resort and if this doesn't work then it'll be IVF for us

xx

FX that you get your BFP! Maybe, Clomid will be the key for both of us!

My AF is due today but I won't be testing unless I'm a good 4-5 days late because I am sick of being disappointed

have you tested? when is your AF due? x

I did clomid 50mg this cycle days 3-7, it made me ovulate on cd 9! From what I've reading expected it to make ov later?? Xx

I'm on CD 13 right now and still no positive OPK. Feeling deflated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->