First scan booked for Thursday, im scared!

o0oCharlieo0o

Reaction score
Well rang midwife today because i got some bleeding after bedroom antics last night, i was really scared but she said it can be quite normal, and i havent had it since last night, but because of the bleeding and because my OH had been on methotrexate (he had stopped it a month before i got pregnant) im getting an early scan this Thursday, but im terrified to the point i feel sick! I think its because iv had no symptoms that im even pregnant with all my other babies i had the dreaded ms way before now! But iv had nothing at all :/ i cant wait till this scan is done and i can hopefully have my mind put at rest

If your midwife says it's normal, then try to let that information ease the stress a bit until your scan. My sister in law who is also pregnant had the same thing around 8 or 9 weeks and called her registered nurse who told her it was normal and nothing to worry about. She's had a couple of appointments since then and all is going smoothly! So she's probably right ;) Hopefully that helps!

I went to a&e on Sunday with bleeding after bedroom antics (nicely put!) my scan is booked for Friday.. Good luck xx

Just went to the toilet and wiped and there was clear discharge tinged with blood :/ im even more worried now :(

And good luck for Friday hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->