First Scan - How Long for Appointment to Come Through?

Flowerpot26

Reaction score
After seeing your GP, how long did it take for the hospital appointment to come through regarding the 12 week scan?

Hi Hun I was wondering the same thing but I don't no how far gone I am due to erratic periods after breast feeding I went to the docs last Monday but I still haven't had the apt yet x

Mine took a week after my booking appointment and then i had to wait about 3 weeks for the scan. it seemed like forever but now i have to wait 8 weeks for the next one!!

Saw my doctor at 4 weeks, got the appointment letters at 7 weeks, having first m/w appointment tomorrow at 10 weeks and will have my scan at 12 weeks exactly.

I called for my scan date yesterday as I still hadn't received it 2 weeks after my booking appointment with the midwife.
The antenatal ultrasound dept were really helpful and called me back with my date...13th April.
I can't wait!!! :D

I saw my doctor on Wednesday and got my 12 week scan date through on Saturday... am supposed to be having an early scan too though and havent heard anything about that one yet!

I went to the docotors last monday and got my appointment through the door on fri for the 12week scan, but isn't until the 3rd May which feels and seems ages away

i wish mine was sooner, me and OH are desperate to knowhow far along I am, as my brain s like a sieve and can't mem if my last period was feb or jan as have had a lot going on. Everyone keeps asking how far along are you, n were saying between 8-10 weeks roughly but unsure until scan, hope this months flies by

I'm waiting for my scan date, it seems like it's taking forever I just want to know that everything is ok and then I can relax and enjoy my pregnancy

I saw MW on fri 4th march and had appointment through post on 8th march.

xx

I called the hospital and the booking in appointment isnt until I'm 10 weeks so I'm assuming the two appointments will be sent to me at the same time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->