First scan *PIC*!!

shescrafty

Reaction score
Today was such an amazing day :) We went for our first ultrasound, and I was SO SO nervous...as up to this point it hasn't felt 100% real (well except when I am hugging the toilet). We got to see our little one, and we got to hear the little heartbeat (167 bpm):happydance: It was the most beautiful sound in the world! I was dated 9 weeks 3 days, which initially I thought was odd because I thought I was supposed to be 10 weeks 6 days, but when I checked with my dr I was the one with the wrong due date all along and the scan showed exactly what they thought. So all is well...now I wait 3 more weeks and go back for the 12 week. So excited to hear how the other 1st scans went this week!!!

Attachments

• 9wk3d.jpg
    9wk3d.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 24
Congrats!!! :hugs: What an amazing image!!!

Great news, congratulations! I've got mine today so am suffering from insomnia at the moment. Cant wait to find out whether everythings ok.

Lovely picture! We had one on Tuesday (8 weeks 1 day) and we got a great picture 2! Heard heartbeat at 170bpm. It was such an amazing experience!! And so great that everything is perfect at this stage!

Thank you so much for all your kind words ladies!!! Good luck to the ladies with scans today, it's hard not to be nervous but once you see your little one you will feel a sense of happiness and relief you've never felt :) Can't wait to go again!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->