First & second name strange together?

Felix26

Trying for our 1st baby!!
Reaction score
Does the name Rose Shores sound strange together? I'm not sure it rolls off the tongue well? But I love the name rose. Shores is our surname xx

I like it! Kinda sounds like a place but I think it's a cool name x

Honestly I'd stay away from a name that ends in an "s" sound. It kind of runs together or sounds like a tongue twister when you actually have to say it out loud.

I'd have to know the what middle name you have picked out to know.

I'm sorry, I agree with you - it just doesn't flow well.

How about Rosalie Shores? Sounds much better together, IMO (nn. Rose/Rosie)

Thanks ladies. I like isobel as a middle name after my grandmother. But I thought how often do people say your middle name.. in school/work/bills etc.
gutted.. going to have to put this name out of my head (or get my oh to change his surname lol ) ;-)

I agree with other variants of rose:

Rosa
Rosemary
Rosalie
Rosetta
Primrose
Roseline
Melrose
Rosalyn
Rosanna
Rosario
Rosabella
Rosalind
Rosita

I agree with the pp it kind of sounds like a place or product, sorry!
But I do love the suggestion of Rosalie with the nn rose or Rosie... Don't give up on your fav name!

Isobel rose is another option I have considered. I'm not really keen on any other variants really. I just need to keep saying the name over and over. And looking at other names. Thanks all x

People call me Jes about 90% of the time. Rarely do you hear both together. Even when I call out attendance I say first names only unless there are students with the same name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->