First smiles

Lollipopbop

Reaction score
My twins are 6 weeks now and it looks like they're smiling. They've only done it a few times so I was wondering when your lo started smiling socially and was doing it regularly. My ds is 4 now and if i remember once he smiled it was constant so I'm not sure if my girls smiles are social ones

My daughter has been doing a few smiles since 6 weeks. I think they are real smiles cos they happen when we do something to her eg making weird noises lol! But she s only done a couple of smiles and spends most of the time not smiling! I hope it gets more frequent soon.

Thomas started smiling randomly from birth, but socially from 5 weeks. Was born at 41 weeks.

Sophie I think started smiling at 6.5 weeks. Was born at 39+2.

Emma started the odd smile here and there at 6 weeks, was smiling a few times a day by 8 weeks, then smiling heaps by 9/10 weeks. She was born at 38+6.

Smiles have always been sporadic at first for all my kids.

I am sure they are real smiles :)

Mine each smiled around 6 weeks old.

Eddie started smiling around 6 weeks old. He wasn't constantly smiling until a couple of weeks later though.

I love your twins names by the way x

With my youngest his first smile was 6 weeks and he was doing it all the time then. Chuckles at 7 weeks, properly laughing at 11 weeks.

Twins were 6 weeks early and they first smiled at 8 weeks but was so many years ago I have no clue when it was a regular thing.

Mine have all been between 2 and 6 weeks, usually the earlier end of that scale, I seem to get early smilers for some reason x

I think it was after 5 weeks or so! They are so cute :)

My son was born at 38 weeks and was 7w6d when he first smiled

My daughter smiled really early, like within 2 weeks if birth. I think she was copying me though because it was when I smiled at her. I'm not sure when the social smiles started. She's always smiled frequently 😀

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->