First symptoms noticed.

I had a mild nausea feeling and a metallic taste for a week before AF was due. For the first day I put it down to too much wine, then the day after too much wine and getting old (I'd just turned 30 and thought my hangovers had started lasting longer)! My symptoms contiuned all week though so I tested the day AF was due and got my :bfp:

Good luck!

x

I had an itchy right nipple 10 DPO - that was my very first sign! Then sore boobs and heartburn... good luck xx

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev097pr___.png

symptom update; either the whole pregnancy heightened sence of smell thing has kicked in - or Mr Urch is doing the washing up with the strongest washing up liquid known to mankind :rofl:

First symptoms were slightly dizzy for most of one day and increased sense of smell. Peoples purfumes and body lotions, a banana, taking the bin out a dirty dishwasher ..... all very strong smells. Sore boobs around the time my P was due. Then after the BFP, mild cramps, bloating, big boobs. No sickness, tiredness or the metal taste yet .... fingers crossed. Good luck :)

well now there is a change of discharge (ewww) and nausea once in a while.
oh and a slight darkening of nipples.
hot flashes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back