First tastes...not impressed?!Is it normal?

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
I have been giving my bubs his first tastes for the last week...so far he has tried baby rice...carrott puree and butternut puree...he seems to be eating it all but pulling some right faces!...so much that i don't feel like giving him anymore...and he only opens his mouth when i put the spoon near it...is this all normal? x

sounds normal to me....all these flavours are strange to him hence the faces...he is only used to milk...which is sweet, so keep persevering, if he isn't spitting it out its ok...i gave my jen baby rice and its so bland she pulls some right faces...but give her banana and she loves it...u just have to keep going back to the old flavourts and he'll get used to it!! Don't pressure him though!!

just wait till you start with the chunky food lol my son pulls the funniest faces it cracks me up

Totally normal! Sam still pulls funny faces when I try him with new stuff... but he still eats it all ok! I've got a video of the first time I gave him carrots and he looks so disgusted :rofl: x

Totally normal! Sam still pulls funny faces when I try him with new stuff... but he still eats it all ok! I've got a video of the first time I gave him carrots and he looks so disgusted :rofl: x

you should post that hun !

:rofl: Awww i bet it is so cute...post it on here:)

Im lucky because he is not yet spitting it out!...x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->