First Third Tri. Scare O.O Any thoughts?

3xpire

Mother to Kalei Mae (:
Reaction score
Over the past week or two, after losing a piece of my plug, I've been getting braxton hicks quite frequently. I'd say once every couple of days now. I know its common to lose a piece of your plug, and that it grows back, and it wasn't tinged with blood, and I haven't been having any leaking, so I wasn't too worried about that. But ever since, my braxton hicks has been becoming more and more intense and painful, and just last night while doing a little cleaning I started to get BH very badly. Enough to actually make me cry. My back started to hurt really badly, and my arms and legs started to swell up out of nowhere and it was just extremely uncomfortable. It went away after about an hour, without any spotting, no leaking, no fever or high heart rate that I could feel of. But it just really, really bothered me that all of that happened out of nowhere. Does this sound like something I should really be worried about, or does this just sound like a normal episode of BH? Knowing I'm hitting 29 weeks I'm getting more and more worried and aware of the possibility of preterm labor (it seems to run in my family) and things like this are starting to scare me lol. :wacko:

I think you should go get checked out. Any sudden swelling is not something to ignore especially if u don't feel quite right. Probably it's nothing to worry about but always best to get checked ... The sudden swelling and off feeling would make me worry about pre eclampsia. Hope everything ok xxx

Ye I been getting period pains and bh that hurt a little... but if I drink lots of water they calm down...but never painful enough to stop me from doing stuff...id ring and make sure your ok...no harm in checking

The swelling would concern me over anything else. I'd get checked out.

Id at least give a call about it. My OB reccomends laying on your left side and drinking four glasses of water. If its still going on after an hour they like to see us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->