first time baby slept through the night?

angela98661

Reaction score
I'm as close as I can be be to ebf but I do supplement only because I work full time. My baby has always ate alot even when formula is introduced. I dont get alot of breaks at work. So dont know if that matters in this situation.

This morning baby hadn't eaten yet or waken up! She missed her 3 am feed 5 am feed! She's sleeping like a doll! First time ever. She went to bed at 1 am a lil later than her usual 12 am bedtime. I woke up at 6 am wi th rock hard heavy full breasts. Taking this opportunity to pump. :) lol.
She's 4 months in a few days this normal?

My son has slept through since a few months old. He goes down 8pm and sleeps till 6:30am. Some babies do sleep better than others.
I was given conflicting advice how ever and was told by my health visitor that I should be waking baby during the night to feed because it may cause supply issues and also his weight gain could drop. The bf midwife at our local baby cafe disagreed and so I never wake him for a feed and luckily i have a great supply of milk and my son is enormous x

Mine slept through the night from 2.5 months to 4 months. Then she hit the 4 month sleep regression and has never slept well since!

My girl had her first 8 hour sleep at 7.5 weeks old. She has always slept that well ever since. I'd say enjoy it :) you LO is finally sleeping through the night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->