First time charting and I need help please!!!!

ebp8987

Reaction score
This is my first time charting my temperature. I've used OPK's off and on. My husband and I are both 27 and have been TTC for 3 years now.

Last month I had an HSG done last month which was the final piece to the puzzle. All clear so now we are just waiting. I've had a period since then. This month I had a glob of EWCM that I've never had before. Not sure if that's related to the procedure since I've had a period since it was done and the glob of EWCM. ANYWAY to the chart. Because I don't have enough temperatures FF hasn't picked up ovulation. I'm guessing I'm 10DPO just because I'm such a regular 28 day cycle and I can feel ovulation. At 8DPO and 9DPO I had a big drop (almost 2 degrees) then today it went back up.

What does that mean? is that normal? I was thinking AF was coming early after the dip and now I'm confused. Thanks!

Attachments

• chart.png
    chart.png
    20.3 KB · Views: 10
Please don't read into temperature changes in the luteal phase, mostly they mean nothing at all and bring disappointment when af arrives. If your temps stay up past 18dpo then get excited :thumbup:
Ive gotten my hopes up before just for them to be crushed, I wont even buy a pg test until im definitely late now. I hope its positive for you and it is indeed implantation, fingers crossed x

That's a mighty huuuge dip...fx for you that it is implantation!! :)

Please don't read into temperature changes in the luteal phase, mostly they mean nothing at all and bring disappointment when af arrives. If your temps stay up past 18dpo then get excited :thumbup:
Ive gotten my hopes up before just for them to be crushed, I wont even buy a pg test until im definitely late now. I hope its positive for you and it is indeed implantation, fingers crossed x

Thanks for the reply! After 3 years I try not to get too excited haha this is the first time chatting though so I have no clue what's going on with the inconsistent temps! I'll keep plugging along in the mean time.

Temperature is still up today. Trying so hard to wait it out. Every day that passes makes me want to test more haha

Temperature is still up today. Trying so hard to wait it out. Every day that passes makes me want to test more haha

Haha tesssst!!! ;) I got bfp at 9dpo with 1st pregnancy and 7dpo with my son :) xx

Haha tesssst!!! ;) I got bfp at 9dpo with 1st pregnancy and 7dpo with my son :) xx

Couldn't stand it and tested last night :bfn: booo I know I shouldn't have done it at night but I can't help it. Temperature is stilllll up today. So now I'm sitting at 98, 97.9 and 98 the last three days

Sorry about the BFN. There's still time though. Hang in there!

Temping can really play with your emotions. I actually had to stop because I would get so worked up during the tww, I developed horrible insomnia...my mind would just race all night thinking pregnant thoughts. But it really is the best way to confirm ovulation so I don't know, maybe it's worth it.

I'm cramping more today :( and TMI feel wet. The cramps are on the same side as I ovulated this month. And my nipples are very sensitive. I do't want to get hopeful though because I feel like it's just AF gearing up. Oh the wait :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->