first time having sore side bbs and armpits

froggyfrog

Reaction score
In the last few years if ttc I have never had this type of breast pain. Its only on the sides and in my armpit area. Before I started taking letrozole, I used to get horribly sore bbs all over. I have read that this could be good. ... any words? I dont know exactly when I ovulated because I took a month off from opking. Dh and I bd every night during my fertile week so could have caught an egg....

I think that o probably happened around july 22nd

Hi Froggyfrog. The pain pattern you are describing sounds like typical progesterone dominance. So it may confirm that you did ovulate. If the front of your breasts hurt, that is more of an estrogen presence. The letrozole med that your on decreases estrogen, so it makes sense that your progesterone is dominating now. Just my thought tho..

Yeah I have read that. The only thing I didnt understand is according to my last period date im 3 days away from af. And have never had this in the last 7 cycles of being medicated. But I guess this forum is full of firsts!!

I'm hoping thats a good sign for you then! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

I have side booby pain (armpit) and lower back pain and this morning got my BFP on a CB digital 1-2 weeks.

FX its a good sign for you also.

I had side boob pain before I got my bfp for my first pregnancy (ended in mc at 7 weeks), and then when I got pregnant with dd1 I knew straight away because my side boobs were hurting again. It's been a good sign for me!

Thank you everyone! Im trying to wait to test until Saturday, but I have a feeling ill end up testing tomorrow :)

Sorry to be the Debbie downer, I get very painful side bb pain every cycle before AF :(

In the last few years if ttc I have never had this type of breast pain. Its only on the sides and in my armpit area. Before I started taking letrozole, I used to get horribly sore bbs all over. I have read that this could be good. ... any words? I dont know exactly when I ovulated because I took a month off from opking. Dh and I bd every night during my fertile week so could have caught an egg....

any news? I ended up in these forums by accident, by BF and I got stupid drunk and he forgot to withdraw around the 1st of August.. I don't chart my O or anything, but I know it was about a week after AF.. Last 3 days I've been having this nagging pressure in between my legs, almost feels like I want to squat or sit 'indian' style. Then, last night, I felt like a bruise under my right arm, so I rubbed it a little only to discover a sharp pain or tenderness, this was in traffic, so when I got home I laid down and rubbed both areas near my armpit and I discovered I have that same soreness on both sides! Its probably right above my rib, in my armpit region.. what could this be? I've taken like 6 HPT and 2 UPT at the Dr.'s since the 7th of this month and all BFN's... sooo stressed... :wacko:

Hi Froggyfrog. The pain pattern you are describing sounds like typical progesterone dominance. So it may confirm that you did ovulate. If the front of your breasts hurt, that is more of an estrogen presence. The letrozole med that your on decreases estrogen, so it makes sense that your progesterone is dominating now. Just my thought tho..

Hey Doc! I ended up in these forums by accident, by BF and I got stupid drunk and he forgot to withdraw around the 1st of August.. I don't chart my O or anything, but I know it was about a week after AF.. Last 3 days I've been having this nagging pressure in between my legs, almost feels like I want to squat or sit 'indian' style. Then, last night, I felt like a bruise under my right arm, so I rubbed it a little only to discover a sharp pain or tenderness, this was in traffic, so when I got home I laid down and rubbed both areas near my armpit and I discovered I have that same soreness on both sides! Its probably right above my rib, in my armpit region.. what could this be? I've taken like 6 HPT and 2 UPT at the Dr.'s since the 7th of this month and all BFN's... sooo stressed...

Hey Doc! I ended up in these forums by accident, by BF and I got stupid drunk and he forgot to withdraw around the 1st of August.. I don't chart my O or anything, but I know it was about a week after AF.. Last 3 days I've been having this nagging pressure in between my legs, almost feels like I want to squat or sit 'indian' style. Then, last night, I felt like a bruise under my right arm, so I rubbed it a little only to discover a sharp pain or tenderness, this was in traffic, so when I got home I laid down and rubbed both areas near my armpit and I discovered I have that same soreness on both sides! Its probably right above my rib, in my armpit region.. what could this be? I've taken like 6 HPT and 2 UPT at the Dr.'s since the 7th of this month and all BFN's... sooo stressed...

also, the tips of my nipples are so sensitive! This is normal for me before AF, I'm familiar with that.. but ALL OVER?! please throw me a few pointers, so confused right now..

also, the tips of my nipples are so sensitive! This is normal for me before AF, I'm familiar with that.. but ALL OVER?! please throw me a few pointers, so confused right now..

Hi the_babymama! If Aug 1st was approx 1 week after your period, im assuming your next cycle is close. I would test the day of your missed cycle. If your were testing as early as August 7th, that is way to early for a BFP. So even though you were getting BFNs, that doesn't mean you are out of the game. The breast tenderness you describe can go either way...pms or early pregnancy symptom. Good luck! Keep me posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->