First Time in 13 Years

1sttimein13yr

Reaction score
I had my daughter 13 years ago so now that I am pregnant again after that many years, it's like starting all over again. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for several years with no luck. After taking a few months off for me to get healthy and lose 30 pounds, I woke up yesterday and realized it had finally happened!!! I took five different tests because I couldn't believe it but they were all positive. Could this really be true?! I'm only three days late on my period so is it early enough for it to be a false positive or a chemical?

It "could be" but hopefully it's a healthy pregnancy!! Good luck!

Sounds like success to me! In my experience a chemical will have a negative test and bleeding about when your period is due or a couple of days afterwards, but it can vary.

Congratulations!

Congratulations! False positives are very rare and as pps chemicals will happen early on.

Now its time for you to do the happy dance :)

Congrats! My oldest is 15, so I can definitely relate to feeling like the first time all over again.

Congratulations. I was in your shoes last year. Although DS was only 7 when DD was born, it is like starting again. However, I have to say he's really helpful in his own way and loves his sister. He'll let me know when she's crying, or put her nappy in the bin and on rare occasions will play with her. But to be honest what fun is a 7 month old to a 7 year old boy when he has computers to be playing with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->