first time I've had temp/o discretion...which day do you think? help!

deemarie1223

blended fam! mom 2 angels
Reaction score
Hi ladies, long time no see. I miss you guys! I'm still supposed to be taking a break, but things are going much better in my marriage. I've still Reagen soy to bring up my o, which I was on a trip at the beginning of my cycle so I only got.3 days in....didn't think it would make a difference. I was wrong..brought o up another 2~3 days. But anyway I've had quite a wacky cycle! Ok, I'm confused...I think I caught my whole lh surge and o'd sometime between CD 17 and.18. in advanced it gives me dotted chs w O on CD.17 and a cover line of 98.13 which is around my average. But when changed to Fam I get O at CD 18 and coverline at 98.43. That's very high for me. So, I'm asking for opinions on which day you think I o'd, I'm really confused this cycle.which would you go with? I'm sure I o'd
Between CD 17 and 18 no matter what, and I know its only a day difference but I was just starting to see my postern and then this! Opinions needed! Thanks!

Note...I had a very pos opk at 930 am on CD 18, but I also had two opks that were just a hair lighter a at 930 on CD17 and at midnite of the 18th.

Thanks!

You agree with what it currently says? Cd18? Just checking cuz that's in Fam, advanced us cd17:)

Welcome back, Dee. I'm glad to hear y'all are doing better. From my experience charting, I would say CD17, but I don't use OPKs. Good luck!

Thanks cryss! I missed coming here daily:) we are working back into first, ntnp. Hopefully will be attc by August. Things are getting much better. Thanks fur the welcome:)

I'll be back more often now! And I think, well I'm 99% sure I o'd in the night between cd17 and 18, hence the confusion. I had what I would call a pos opk at 930am cd17, and again at midnite and 930am on CD 18. but after looking at all 3, the 930 on cd18 was the darkest but only by a teeny bit. So I think I caught my whole surge. I'm going to put a pos opk for the 17 and put it back on the same settings all my other charts are on. If I add that opk, it gives me the same solid chs on advanced and Fam. Oh well..lol. Hope all is well with you girl!

Welcome back! I'm so glad to hear you are doing better. :flower:

I hate when FAM and advanced do not match!! Mine doesn't this month, but I always have a secondary estrogen surge on 2 dpo with a lower temp (not below the coverline, just lower). So that's what I am going by for now.

Good luck!! :flower:

Thanks cryss! I missed coming here daily:) we are working back into first, ntnp. Hopefully will be attc by August. Things are getting much better. Thanks fur the welcome:)

I'll be back more often now! And I think, well I'm 99% sure I o'd in the night between cd17 and 18, hence the confusion. I had what I would call a pos opk at 930am cd17, and again at midnite and 930am on CD 18. but after looking at all 3, the 930 on cd18 was the darkest but only by a teeny bit. So I think I caught my whole surge. I'm going to put a pos opk for the 17 and put it back on the same settings all my other charts are on. If I add that opk, it gives me the same solid chs on advanced and Fam. Oh well..lol. Hope all is well with you girl!

I am doing well. In the craziness of the TWW of our 2nd cycle trying. :wacko:

Thanks hopeful! I made them match but o is set for CD17 but I know it wad more like earthy cd18, so I'm on the tww of ntnp! I'll take what I can get but if I do end up w a bfp, that will be 3 kids beats in January!!! Since id be due Feb 20 but they will take the baby at 26 weeks. so this is def my month if you look at my history!

Glad to hear things are well cryss! I'm 4 days behind you:) GL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->