first time mom!

tabbybartley

Reaction score
Hi
Just thought I would "introduce" myself. I just found out im pregnant for the first time Oct 29. Took 2 tests cause I couldnt believe it haha. We were not trying but are happy anyways. I ended up taking another one a week later and it took 10 sec to appear and the line was hot pink :)
I dont know how far along I am because I had my last period, though was 5 days late. Saw the dr and am booked Nov 27th for an ultrasound to determine. (way to torture me more..2 weeks!) Its really frustrating not knowing. I could be 5 weeks (but seems unlikely, just way too early) and if I go by previous period up to 9 weeks right now. I have had nausea off and on though its getting better. A little cramping but dr said thats normal. Yesterday my lower back hurt a bit which is new to me. Been unbelievably forgetful and clumsy. Feel bloated sometimes a lot and I find my jeans are irratating me!
Anyways I just have to be patient, everythings going ok, i shed a few tears the other day because not knowing is upseting for both of us, but were happy!

:wave: Welcome to BnB!!!

:hi: n welcome to bnb, come and join me and lot others in the first tri :)

:wohoo::wohoo:

Hi and welcome to BnB, congrats on your pregnancy.

Welcome and congrats on your pregnancy!! I think I have heard of some pregnancy test that gives you an idea of how far along you are... clear blue maybe??!!

congratulations on your pregnancy! How exciting!!! It is a great ride!

I am clumsy as well! lol

welcome to bnb! hope you have fun and meet some new pals! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->