First time mum to be..hi everyone!

shellbelle

Reaction score
I am so new I probably should still be keeping my mouth shut! Will find out all the particulars about due date etc.. tomorrow when I go to doctor. I think I am only a mere 3 weeks...so hopefully it's not a bad thing I am talking about it so early..I am all sorts of feelings..nervous, excited, overwhelmed..but mainly I am struggling with terrible cramps (I posted in the thread about that)..they have really scared me the last few nights but I am just taking a deep breath and trying to get through it. I have no bleeding/spotting thankfully...but boy these cramps!!!! It's a wonderful time though and the possibility of new life is so exciting for myself and my husband...I just wish my own mum could be part of this new journey I am taking - she passed away 2 years ago and wanted so badly to be a grandma. I think of her every day though and believe a little part of her is inside me growing too.
Nice to be here and thanks for listening...anyone have thoughts on how to relieve these cramps???? Stretches? Baths?

Welcome,

I'm sure your mum's looking down on you all :hugs:

As for the cramps, I found that having a hot water bottle on my belly helped :hi:

:hi: Welcome to the forum! For the cramps you should be able to take tylenol or paracetemol (but you can double check with your doctor tomorrow).

Congratulations and welcome to BNB :)

Hi :hi: Welcome to BNB.

Congratulations! :)

xx

https://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj268/Anita665/Hellos%20and%20stuff/w4.gif and congratulations on your BFP!!

Hi :hi:

I'm new too and 6 weeks pregnant (I found out yesterday). I have had cramps the last 2 days which I have been really worried about so I am glad to hear that it seems normal. I did read somewhere yesterday that it happens when the uterus is expanding to prepare.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! And welcome to the site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->