:-) First Time Mummy Bump Buddies - 10 May 2011

Clopatjo

Reaction score
Hi girlies :)

Just wondering any other lovely ladies due May 10?? Looking for a bump buddy for gen chats!! Are ye all finding out the gender of your baby!! xx

Hi hun, im due 3rd may with our first :) we were hoping to find out the sex at our last scan but he/she was being shy... we have a growth scan on Valentines day and a 3D scan booked for around the same time so should find out then :) xx

Hi chick,

Its so exciting isn't it? How have you been finding preg so far! Everything is so new...I've been a total worrier!! Am completely in two minds abt finding out gender...even tho my mum is like no wait for surprise! It will be so hard to wait. I say you must be so excited to find out if its boy or a girl! The 3D scans look amazing! I've googled them online! x

Hi, I'm due 5th May! Didn't find out the gender at our 20 wk scan, wanted to keep it a surprise!

Hiya, my pregnancy has been awful for the first 16-17 weeks, but since then its been fantastic :D

I have always said i wouldnt want to know, but since i got :bfp: i do :haha: i was quite upset when we couldnt find out at my 20 week scan :(

Im sooooo excited though and cant wait for May to get here :)

How are you finding pregnancy? xx

:) I must find out how to use the icons on this!! Oh I am a mixture of things. I was lucky in that I wasn't that sick the first trimester but I had the usual complaints I think of cramping and stuff and a bit of spotting which really freaked me!! I am trying to take each day at a time...super excited tho! Cant wait for May :) Every time baby kicks really sinks in so much, its amazing!!!

Am apprenhensive too though smitten, I think its normal on a first preg. You know my worst downfall has been tho is googling...seriously I think everything you google some symptom its something awful! This chat has been so good, everyone is so nice and helpful and 9 times out of 10 you find someone is feeling the same as you!!

where are ye girls from? I'm from Ireland. Have you thought names yet...I need to think of more boys names!!! xx

Hi i'm a first time mum due in May too. Had a gender scan at 18weeks to find out the sex and i'm having a little girl - sooooo excited!! Its great to be able to buy all of the things you want to prepare for her arrival.

I know what you mean about being a little apprehensive. Its such a life-changing event and you really don't know what to expect!

We had our scan but decided not to find out the sex.
This forum really is a godsend as its all very well to be able to talk to your partner about your worries (he is wonderful and tries to understand) but to be able to talk to women who are going through the same thing as you at the same time is amazing... I am really glad I found this site.
:flower:

Awww a little girl! You must be so happy! 2011 is an exciting year! That's the thing abt first time mum...my friend has two kids so I'll be able to ask her for advice and my own mum of course lol! :)

Ah so tempting to find out if boy or girl!! I keep saying they when talking abt baby rather than he or she and my sisters are like are you having twins lol!! xx

Ya smitten, I hear ya on that front! Its great to be able to talk to other mums-to-be who either have been at our stage or are going through the same stage as us!! Guys and other ppl can be supportive but they dont fully get our neurosis when it comes to baba lol!! x

Im from Leeds :D

I learnt a while ago not to google... im overweight so everything is down to that - apparantly ...

I had awful morning sickness, pains, spotting... you name it lol but it seems to have pretty much stopped now, thank goodness...

Im currently curled up on the sofa being kicked the crap out of :) such a wonderful feeling xx

hi ladies im due 28th may thnik im the latest in the chat to have baby im having a boy found out in my 20/40 wk scan this is also my first.

had really bad sicknss in the begining was in hospital twice with it and had to move back home as i couldnt work with beingg so ill.. im from the wirral merseyside and im 20 yrs old.

what have yous got for the little baba have yous got pram cot ect?

love claire xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->