first time on site wanting to say hi

jennya

Reaction score
Hi everyone

My name is Jenny, im 33 from northamptonshire, married to Lee. We have a 5 year old little girl who we adore, back in March I lost my my baby at 22 weeks due to a rare chromosome abnormality called triploidy. We called her Heidi Angel. I am now 7 weeks pregnant, happy and scared at the same time. On 1st August is Heidi's due date, i have been dreading this day for ages, but now that Im pregnant again I think its not going to be as bad as i thought. I think she sent some magic angel dust to make me pregnant again.

welcome to BnB,

So sorry for your loss !

And also congratulations on your pregnancy x

hi and welcome. Sorry for your loss. :hugs: and congrats to you too!don't know how your feeling as i've never lost a baby but i know it's a nervous time any. There are plenty of people on here to chat to when your feeling nervous or worried about anything.

h x

hey you, I hope friday wasnt too traumatic for you - sometimes life can be so cruel :hug:

Hi Jenny

I'm Rachel from yorkshire

37 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child, also have 3 step children so my house is always busy.
how are you feeling??
xx :sleep:

Hi everyone

My name is Jenny, im 33 from northamptonshire, married to Lee. We have a 5 year old little girl who we adore, back in March I lost my my baby at 22 weeks due to a rare chromosome abnormality called triploidy. We called her Heidi Angel. I am now 7 weeks pregnant, happy and scared at the same time. On 1st August is Heidi's due date, i have been dreading this day for ages, but now that Im pregnant again I think its not going to be as bad as i thought. I think she sent some magic angel dust to make me pregnant again.

hey hunni welcome to baby and bump its such an amzing place to go through your pregnancy

im so sorry for your loss

and congrats on your pregnancy im sure you will be fine this time hunni :hugs:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back