First time OPK user - opinions wanted! :)

L

legs333

This is the first cycle using OKPs. (ic for the moment). My last cycle was my oddest one yet of only 23 days (normally I'm 27 days on the dot). So I decided to start using these to get more control of this ttcing ;)
I would adore any tips/help/opinion/thoughts on these... The bottom one was taken this morning (CD14). The three above it are from last night (CD13). Are we positive yet?! (only strange thing I want to add is my cm is ridiculously dry???!!!! I normally have EWCM around this point in my cycles but yesterday and this morning - nothing... can I still be close to o'ing?!) Sorry for the long post but thanks for looking. And baby dust to all!!

Attachments

• IMG_20110917_102227-1.jpg
    IMG_20110917_102227-1.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 8
I would say the bottom one is positive so get busy!

Yes bottom is positive - but curious about your cm - could it be so "watery" that it's hard to detect?

Watery is the best CM - you'll still feel slippery - just won't have the gobs of snot-like-stuff. It'll just make your underwear damp.

Sorry a bit tmi - however we're showing eachother pics of our opks and know pretty much when we're all getting :sex: so sometimes a little tmi is ok I think ;)

:dust:

:hugs:

Tmi is totally ok! :) I checked again and it's dry :( but my cp is soft, high and open so we are going to bd all kinds just to be safe! Thanks so much for the input! Baby dust to all!

Bottom one is positive. Maker you drink plenty of water and eat fruit and veg. If you're dehydrated you can't produce cm. I sometimes get random dry spells with no cm around the time I'm ovulating. It comes in big gushes then nothing for a bit.

I'd definately say the bottom one looks positive time to get your BD on hun!

Thank you all so much for the input!! I did another one this morning and the line is even darker!! :) How long does the LH surge last?

Some peoples surge lasts for days. Usually you'll ovulate 24 to 36 hours after you first positive. It helps if you chart your temps too.

You'll want to use your FIRST positive test as the trigger for impending ovulation in the following 12-36 hours.

It doesn't matter really how long the hormone stays in your body as it's the first rush that triggers ovulation.

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"