First time pregnant ... Just found out :) hello everyone :)

In the waiting room for my first OBGYN appointment :) Excited and nervous :)

thank youuu everyone :D sooo excitedd wid dis pregnancyy :D (sorry with the late reply)

Hey Lori I've e-mailed u... hope u got it. if not thats awight.. lol i lost this site for a bit so couldnt come n update..

re-tested yesterday and the lines have gotten darker since i first tested :p :happydance:

just having the odd period pain everynow an than. god i hate it sometimes it freaks me out. :wacko:

nywayz how did ure appointment go Lori? hope everything went really well :thumbup:

awity will b hanging around for abit n c wht everyone else is upto. till than tc n happy preggers everyone :D x

Lori- welcome :flower: and congratulation :happydance:...........for the baby and also for your wedding.......
Dont worry about weight gain and the symptoms.....it's pretty normal...... Just chill and enjoy the experience of motherhood....be happy coz if you are happy so will your baby be.......Happy healthy 9 months.....

Sairah- congratulation dear:happydance:........ Happy healthy 9 months to you too.......

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

Hey Sairah,
I didn't get your e-mail :(
The doctors appointment went well :) Not much went on just did some blood work and I go back at 11 weeks :) She asked if I would want to do that genetic screening thing but I am not sure that I want to... not sure of the benefit really and although it is a small risk I think any risk at all is not good :S
Yay for your darker test :)
Talk soon!

thank youuu everyone :D sooo excitedd wid dis pregnancyy :D (sorry with the late reply)

Hey Lori I've e-mailed u... hope u got it. if not thats awight.. lol i lost this site for a bit so couldnt come n update..

re-tested yesterday and the lines have gotten darker since i first tested :p :happydance:

just having the odd period pain everynow an than. god i hate it sometimes it freaks me out. :wacko:

nywayz how did ure appointment go Lori? hope everything went really well :thumbup:

awity will b hanging around for abit n c wht everyone else is upto. till than tc n happy preggers everyone :D x
Hey Sairah,
I didn't get your e-mail :(
The doctors appointment went well :) Not much went on just did some blood work and I go back at 11 weeks :) She asked if I would want to do that genetic screening thing but I am not sure that I want to... not sure of the benefit really and although it is a small risk I think any risk at all is not good :S
Yay for your darker test :)
Talk soon!

hey... just got ure mail Lori. nice to hear of u again :D was getting a lil worried than.. going for a check-up soon. hopefully tday or tmrro. ill c (we're going privately, and its a drop in) so no need for booking appointments. will update once i get back :D xxx

hello ladies,

Wen't for a check-up yesterday, and well at 4 weeks 2days everything look all right. No sac seen at the moment, but the doc. said not to worry as it will show up. endometrium size has doubled (in thickness) which confirms my pregnancy is where it should be at the moment. she did say that sac will show up at next u/s so im not too worried either.
due to go back next week tuesday, for another ultasound...
will keep u guyz updated.. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"