First time pregnant...very nervous. Due May 6th!! Does anyone want to be buddies? :)

late2theparty

Reaction score
Hi everyone! It's our first baby, very excited!! I'll be 5 weeks on Saturday and I'm quite nervous about all the pains and weird things that I'm feeling. Would love a buddy to discuss symptoms and chat to in general:)

X

I'm due in March but that's my birthday!

Hi Latetotheparty and Lteeety,

I'm due on May 8th with my third baby. Can I join you?

I don't currently have many symptoms other than slight nausea at random times, and food aversion. Nothing makes me sick, I just don't feel like eating.

What symptoms do you have?

Hi I'm due May 5th with #6 �� Xx

I'm due May 5!!! Yay I love having buddies. This is also our first baby, we are so excited ♥♥:happydance:

I'm currently 5w+5 and I have experienced: Heartburn, nausea, vomiting, horrible hunger pains, leg cramping, of course MOOD SWINGS!, but for the last 5 days I've had a loss of symptoms, the only thing I feel are tender nipples (only sometimes).

Anyone Else?:shrug:

This is my second.

Extreme migraines and nauseous. But that tells me all is ok. Lol. Stuck in HCG testing he'll with the Dr so I don't mind the symptoms!

May 6 is my birthday! 😀 I just a +BFP and will be due in May. I'd love to chat about symptoms, etc.

I'm due May 5!!! Yay I love having buddies. This is also our first baby, we are so excited :happydance:

I'm currently 5w+5 and I have experienced: Heartburn, nausea, vomiting, horrible hunger pains, leg cramping, of course MOOD SWINGS!, but for the last 5 days I've had a loss of symptoms, the only thing I feel are tender nipples (only sometimes).

Anyone Else?:shrug:

This is my second.

Extreme migraines and nauseous. But that tells me all is ok. Lol. Stuck in HCG testing he'll with the Dr so I don't mind the symptoms!

I have had zero symptoms since before I found out, and all week I've had nothing. For now I'm counting my blessings because I don't want to be sick, but at the same time the reassurance is nice. I only see my Dr next Friday... How will I cope? :wacko:

Its also my first baby and my estimated due date is may 10th according to ff! Super excited and super nervous about everything! I go to my doctor on Wednesday so I'll hopefully feel more relaxed after getting some answers about what I can and cannot eat/do. It's all so new and exciting!

Congrats everyone! Symptoms come and go....throughout the pregnancy. My migraines have lessened. Yeah!

:hi: I'm due May 6th too I think according to my dates with my second! Feeling much worse the second time around!

Hey ladies I'm due may 7th 😍 full of a nasty virus at the moment so struggling through 1st tri. When has everyone got there 12 week scan? I've got mine on the 24th of October, praying everything is ok then we can finally tell our 5 year old twins 😘

:Hi: Mrs Cullen! I am struggling through 1st tri too! Hope it gets easier for you soon! My 12 week scan is also on 24th October at 9am. Can't wait! DD already knows as we had a private scan at 8 weeks. She's coming with us to the 12 week!

Hi Sophm88, my appointment is at 9.10am 😘 it's going to be a very exciting day ☺ we caved In tonight and told the twins. My dd is far too clever for a 5 year old and had pretty much guessed 😂 looking forward to everyones bump updates 😘

Hi every body I wanna your help Please do you have any information about ramzi theory I need someone have experienc to expect my baby thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->