First Time User, TTC with PCOS

blue eyed hen

Reaction score
G, Day all. I am Blue Eyed Hen, I'm 23 y/o and happily married. Now that's out of the way, let my story/ answers begin!.
I first tried to concieve on my wedding night September 2012 ( married 2 days before our 6 year anniversery of being together), but no luck, April 2013 I found out I have PCOS, Only found out by going into hospital in incruciating pain. I have had many gyno app, even had a dye test done to see if any tubes were blocked, which landed me in hospital again, was not blocked, just bad sight effect. I since finding my periods become irregular, however I am finding it terribly hard to fall pregnant, I am not ovulating and trying my hardest to loose weight which is like taking 1 step forward 3 steps back, im like a yoyo! , well after a few more visits to the gyno,the gyno dr has put me on chloriphene, and metformin, on my second dose of chloriphene, I have been tested for diabetes and my thyroid many times and all good. I would love to be a mum!!!!...i still keep trying but i think i maybe missing my window, i just dont get it, any help would be great, .I was wondering if anyone had any tips they can share with me, It gets me down ....... TIA

Sorry I wrote the wrong thing its supposed to be clemiphine not chloriphene I coudnt edited :( serves myself right for not checking

Ooops sorry is meant to be clemiphine not chloriphene, still working out how to use this

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->