First time using OPK's, and very confused!

Turtle0630

Reaction score
Does this look like a positive to you? For the last 3 days, I've had results that look like this when I test around 2:30-4:30pm. But if I test earlier in the day or later in the evening, it's super light to the point of basically being non-existent. So basically Friday at 4:30 it looked like this, Saturday around 1:00 it was waaaay lighter, then Saturday around 4:30 it was back to looking like this. Saturday night around 8:30 it was way light again. This morning with FMU it was way light, then around 3pm I got this one. WTH?? Should I be counting these as positives? If so, why in the world would they keep getting super light, then back to this, then light again, etc? Any ideas? Thanks!

Attachments

• IMAG0113 (1).jpg
    IMAG0113 (1).jpg
    41 KB · Views: 20
i dont know hun mine are the same i think this might be why to test same time everyday and thats why they say to stop testing after first pos urs looks pos to me ur wee might be more dilute at the other times sorry im not much help xxx

Thank you!!! I tried again yesterday around the same time of day that I was getting these positive ones and it was definitely negative. So that made me feel better. I think you're right, I think some of the times it might have been more diluted, and some of the times might have been user error. :dohh:

If I put them into FF as positives for those days, it has O day as being Sunday, which I think is pretty accurate (or maybe Monday) based on the pangs I was feelings. So I guess I'll just go with it! Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->