First time using OPKs...keeping a daily log

Thanks girls - OKAY, I just posted today's first results (CD19) and it looks like it's getting pretty dark now (not quite as dark as the control line, but almost as dark on the left side) and my temp drop further this morning!

Hoping for a positive OPK either later today or tomorrow...let's see if I can hold out POAS :blush:

Did a test tonight at 10 PM, and it's one of the weakest yet. Do you girls think my surge is over? I think my test from 12 PM today is the darkest, and my temp has dropped dramatically this morning and yesterday morning.

On a side note, it's so freaking expensive to use these OPKs, so I have one test left for tomorrow and then after that I'm saying to heck with them and just temping.

Any wisdom greatly appreciated from this first-time OPK user!

Hmm, i would say that the one from noon today is your positive then. Hard to tell without the temps- but in the next few days we'll see what the temps say about when you ovulated.

There's other cheaper alternatives. I used wonderfro cheapies opk from amazon, but that doesn't always work for all the ladies on here. It works for me. They sell 50 of the test strips for like $10. Super cheap. However now that I'm seeing a pattern and can figure out when I'm most fertile, I am going to take a break from using the opk through summer to see what happens.

my surge was really short like that in March... when i GOT PREGNANT! :) FX!

Thanks for checking in everyone - the good news is I think I O'd yesterday as my temp went wayyyy down and then shot up .4 degrees (hoping it continues its climb tomorrow and then next day)! Chart stalkers out there are welcome to take a peak at my chart here and give your thoughts: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/352eb7

Thank god I'm temping otherwise the OPK in my opinion wouldn't have been reliable enough to go on alone. However, along with my temp and lots of the good stuff (aka EWCM ;-) I believe O did in fact happen yesterday!

For what it's worth I think I did get the best results on CD19 and CD20 the day of O itself. :shrug:

Now bring on the 2ww and with any luck a :bfp:!!

yay for being in the 2ww... Now the fun part starts for you- waiting to see if you caught that eggy this cycle! I hope you did! :dust:

Thanks so much deafgal01 I really appreciate the support! Fingers X for :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->