First time using OPKs

TTCinBC

Mum of a girl and boy
Reaction score
Hey all, so I've never used them, and long story short. I thought I O'd last weekend. But FF has me O'ing yesterday. Had a few OPKs kicking around. Did one 2 nights ago and nothing, one last night was a faint line and then this is todays. I have been having cramps. I do temp, but my chart doesn't really show anything to be honest.

When I did this test, at the 10mins mark(tells me to wait 10 before reading) the outside edge of the line is as dark as the control. And I've read that, that can be a positive as well. So confused, lol

Attachments

• IMAG0630.jpg
    IMAG0630.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 20
And the cramps yeaterday were kinda in the middle under my belly button. And today its intermitten and are more to the right.

ANY responses would be greatly appreciated!!

Sorry hun I'm in your boat no clue...I've been googling "positive opk gallery" then comparing what I see to mine!
Good luck

lol so have I! Well I'm going to go with what FF is telling me, and my CM has been super super watery today and very abundant the last few days. So we're just bd'ing every day just to make sure!

Here's hoping! good luck!

Woohoo! Thats what I thought! And the crappy part is, my DH has been sick today, so doubt the BDing will happen tonight. Maybe in the Am. At least we got some in last night!

I think I'm just more happy to see that I'm ovulating because I just got of BC in June and my cycles have been all messy and what not.

Thanks!!

This is my first month too but I think that looks pretty positive! I agree that it's time for :sex:!!

I have just ordered my DH to BD. Lol he's supposed to be sick, but its well past midnight here and he has been planning video games with his friend and has to work in the AM. So I told him that if he is well enough to do that, he is well enough to BD with me! Lol
He was a tad bit shocked i think. Was funny

So I'm pretty sure this is my positive OPK and yesterday was just leading up to this.

My question now is...does this mean tomorrow I'm 1dpo or today?

I've hardly had any cramps today. Nothing like yesterday, thats for sure. But I've had a full/bloated feeling and a few cramps.

Definitely going to get some BDing in tonight!

Attachments

• IMAG0640.jpg
    IMAG0640.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 3
Looks like you and I may have O'd on the same day! Fingers crossed that we end up bump buddies! :dust::dust:

Looks like you and I may have O'd on the same day! Fingers crossed that we end up bump buddies! :dust::dust:

YAY!! Wouldn't that be awesome! I have no buddies lol

So would that mean we are 1 dpo tomorrow then? or the next? :shrug:

I have no idea! :( the box (I did the dollar tree test) said that if you get a positive test that you'll ovulate 24 to 48 hours later??

Humm Well, I'm just gonna keep up the BDing and hope it gets us what we want!

Do you temp? I noticed my temps going up today. So I hope it just keeps going up!

I haven't started temping yet :( step one was figuring out what an OPK was lol!

LOL I've actually gotten ALL my info from this site! It's been invaluable!

But to be honest, I really don't know how long I will be able to keep up the steam with all this stuff. Maybe a couple months. It's getting tough waking up so early to do my temp and then having a hard time falling back to sleep and being tired by mid day. If we have no luck in the next few months, may fade more into NTNP.

Although I wonder if my DH would be a bit disappointed, lol

Thinking about trying preseed if we dont have any luck this month

Well hopefully you won't have to deal with any of that and this will be your month!

Where abouts in this lovely world are you? Im in Canada

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->