First time using OPKs

I'm in the US, California to be precise :) I also added you to my friends list so I can keep tabs on my ovulation buddy!

Ohhhh I love it there! Havent been in years, but my parents took us teenagers there a few times. Was 19 tge last time. San fransico, anehim(sp) oceanside, san diego. Just loved it. Am wanting to go back soon! I have been telling my DH we should plan a trip.
I actually live in BC, so we have driven down most of the time.

And yes I saw yoy added me! I added you right back! do you have a journal? I have one if you ever want to take a look!

I've actually only lived in California for a few months now :) my husband just joined the armed forces and we ended up being stationed here.

I would love to read your journal!! I don't have one myself yet (I'm probably not interesting enough to write one!)

Ohhh trust me, dont know if im that interesting either, but its nice to have somewhere to write it all down.

Where were you guys before hand? Im actually from Ontario myself, but been in BC so long I consider this home.

Thinking im going to find a book to read for this tww, or even a good one ive already read!
Call me a geek, but i really enjoyed the breaking dawn book. Maybe i will read that one again. Ever read any of those books?

We used to live in Utah, and I definitely do not miss the snow! :) I haven't read the books yet but I've seen the movies!

Well pretty sure FF is going to give me my crosshairs soon. My temp seems to have gone up again today. Excited about that!
Ugh Ive been feeling generally like crap today. Could be post O ickiness or could be im getting sick. I sure hope i dont get sick!

How are you feeling?

I woke up feeling rally really tired, with a headache and general feeling of being sick! My husband just got over a really nasty cold so I'm hoping that's not what's hitting me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->