• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

first time using ovulation tests need help on this please :)

jenny25

Reaction score
ok here are a couple of ovuations pictures i took of my test i done about 10 min ago took me long enough to get it on to the laptop could you tell me if thats a positive or nearly positive or what thanks xxx

Attachments

• Photo142.jpg
    Photo142.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 36
  • Photo140.jpg
    Photo140.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 44
It all depends on the lady. Some women always have lines like that so they have to use a less sensitive test. Some ladies would have a line like that meaning positive so they have to use a MORE sensitive test.

For average women, that is not positive and is either your background hormone level or (if it was my test) getting towards positive (mine are never anywhere as dark as the control line).

Hope that helps.

Is it first time you've tested with these? If so you'll have a much better idea next month.

With ovulation the second test has to be as dark or darker than the top control line for it to be a positive, that is a clear negative. Keep testing daily to see how it gets darker.

For example
https://www.pregnancy-tests.com.au/media/images/ovulation-results.png
The positive result is the one on the left.

So that test that you use would look like this
https://www.babieseverywhere.com/serendipity/uploads/firstpositiveOPK.jpg

Getting there, keep testing!

Just wanted to say thanks for posting this, as I just used an OPK for the first time and had same result as you! :) Best of Luck xx

I must say I never get an opk as dark as the control line. If I had that I would get to it girl! :happydance:

Howver if that is not your LH surge yet, I would imagine you will get it soon, so at least you are getting a bit of a warning. You don't want to miss it like I did last cycle!

Good luck

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back