First time with OPK

Iak don't panic- your tests are perfectly normal. Like I said and loraloo said it's normal to go from dark to light outwith your fertile time. Cycle day 11 is still early for ovulation. My tests stay stark white until around CD15 then darken and lighten until I finally ovulate around CD18 to 20.

First cycle I started using OPKs I was stressed to max I expected to ovulate around CD14 and I remember crying and getting stressed.

Keep testing, none of those look close to positive yet. I'm CD13 today so will post some of mine in a day or two when I start getting lines

Here are mine so far- totally normal. I expect to ovukate around the weekend x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 15
Hi ladies! I don't know if this is the right place to ask this question or not but this is my first cycle using opks. My question is when I get a positive opk, when do I start counting dpo? Will I start the first day I get a positive opk or will I start from the last positive opk (if I get multiple +s) I'm completely new to these! I'm on CD10 and started testing today.

Hi ladies! I don't know if this is the right place to ask this question or not but this is my first cycle using opks. My question is when I get a positive opk, when do I start counting dpo? Will I start the first day I get a positive opk or will I start from the last positive opk (if I get multiple +s) I'm completely new to these! I'm on CD10 and started testing today.

Typically women ovulate 24-36 hours after a positive, sometimes sooner so the day after + you should count as O day and the day after that is day 1 past O. Charting your temps can help you confirm exactly if and when you ovulate. Hope that helps some!

Typically women ovulate 24-36 hours after a positive, sometimes sooner so the day after + you should count as O day and the day after that is day 1 past O. Charting your temps can help you confirm exactly if and when you ovulate. Hope that helps some!

Thank you!!! That's exactly what I did so I'm glad to know I did it correctly! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->