first time

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
I've ever heard this. Stan called his mom to see if she wanted something but she was gone so he was talking to his aunt and she asked how big Hannah is, so he told her her weight and length and she said she was small for her age :saywhat: :rofl: I've NEVER been told Hannah's small for her age :rofl::rofl:

Where's she at now?

Weight, length, and age.. :blush: Must learn to keep up!

LOL maybe smaller than her kids, and she assumed her kids were average?!

She doesn't have kids :rofl: Don't get me started on this aunt, she's the one who tried to tell me how to change a diaper, three times :grr: :rofl:

Hannah's 3.5 months (really need to get a ticker back up :lol:) and at 3 months (23 October) she weighed 13 pounds, and was 25 inches long. She's already fitting into her six months clothes, and the doctor has told us time and again she's above average :rofl: But this aunt thinks since she was over 8 pounds at birth she should be bigger now :wacko: She gained 4.5 pounds in 3 months, how big does she want her to be :rofl:

dont you just love how so many people think they know everything??? If I was talking to her I would have corrected her and called her out on it lol... hannah's just right!!

She doesn't have kids :rofl: Don't get me started on this aunt, she's the one who tried to tell me how to change a diaper, three times :grr: :rofl:

Hannah's 3.5 months (really need to get a ticker back up :lol:) and at 3 months (23 October) she weighed 13 pounds, and was 25 inches long. She's already fitting into her six months clothes, and the doctor has told us time and again she's above average :rofl: But this aunt thinks since she was over 8 pounds at birth she should be bigger now :wacko: She gained 4.5 pounds in 3 months, how big does she want her to be :rofl:

:rofl: oh well she is happy thinking she knows all... why bother?? not even worth your time trying to correct some people!!

I swear people are always either saying that your baby is big for their age, or small for their age. Can't they ever just shut up, or say wow, what an average size baby. Erica was at the 41st percentile at her last checkup, and you should hear the comments we get. Wow, she is so big! or Wow, she is teeny! People always have to put their two cents in! She sounds perfectly healthy! At 4months 1week, Erica was 14lbs 1/2 an ounce. She sounds pretty much like Hannah's weight gain, Erica was 8lbs10oz at birth. Her percentiles have dropped, but the doc says she is perfectly healthy.

tell her to p**s off she is doing grand. Chloe-Marie is 3 1/2 months and weighs 13lbs 7oz

Well Lola gained 4 pounds in a month! :dohh:

Aunt seems a bit out of the loop :lol:

:rofl::rofl: This aunt is a little nutty. About one year after Stan and I had been married she asked me out of the blue if I smoked :saywhat: I don't know when she decided I smoked :rofl: She'd never seen me do it. And if I did what business of it was hers :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: This aunt is a little nutty. About one year after Stan and I had been married she asked me out of the blue if I smoked :saywhat: I don't know when she decided I smoked :rofl: She'd never seen me do it. And if I did what business of it was hers :rofl:

Should of told her cigarettes are for sissies...you only smoke weed!:rofl:

Should of told her cigarettes are for sissies...you only smoke weed!:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:She probably would have believed me if I told her that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back