• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First timers due May 29th?

lilbabywalker

Sebastian's Mommy!
Reaction score
Hi, all! This is my first time pregnant, and I think I'm due around May 29th. Anyone want to be buddies?

Hey, I'm in the same boat as you, first time pregnant and due May 23rd! I'd love someone to just talk to and share all my worries with. Tell me a lil' about yourself? X

Sure! I'm 29, and I'll have been married for three years next Thursday. We're also closing on our first house on our anniversary! I live in Pittsburgh and work at a nonprofit. I have two cats. As far as hobbies, I've wanted to be a writer since I was about six years old. I also enjoy theater, knitting, volunteering, nature, and home brewing my own beer (yeah, taking a hiatus from that one).

How about you?

I'm due 6/1! Found out on Tuesday at 10dpo pg with my 1st as well! Been married over 11 years, TTC for 6 cycles. I'm shocked, it's a dream come true. I visit my OB next Friday for blood to confirm. I'm scared too that I'll still have AF and have it be a chemical. I suppose this starts a lifetime of worry? LOL

I feel the same way, ready4family! My period is due tomorrow and I'm still wondering if it'll come, despite the fact that I had a :bfp: two days ago. But let's just believe that everything will go perfectly, because what's the point in doing otherwise?

Exactly! We told our family last night, they've been waiting for us to have a family for years! :D When do you see the OB?

I haven't scheduled a visit to the Midwife Center yet. I should soon, but I'm assuming they won't bring me in for another month! You?

My OB said to come in right away just to confirm everything, so that's what we're doing! Next Friday, and I think that'll help us both get over some shock hehe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->