First tri due date list. May, June and July mama's let's have your dates!

jmandrews - I am so excited to see you over here! Congratulations! I love it when I see a name I know from the first baby TTC threads :D I'll add you now. xx

aw thank you! i am so glad to finally join you! not too long and you will be heading into your 2nd tri! so exciting! how are you feeling?

I'll be hanging around for a while longer, and the second tri looks like a long stint! :)

I'm fine thanks. Touch wood that's a good sign! :) MS has pretty much gone, so feeling quite normal albeit a bit podgy. I have a scan this week so fingers crossed all is okay :)

Also I saw your other msg about dates, and it is quite normal to be brought forward or back a week.

Ladies - all should be added now. Let me know if I've missed you. It was a large update this time!! xx

All updated again. I had a scan this week and they brought me forward a few days, so I've moved up to the 7th June. xx

You can take me off the list... thanks. happy and healthy 9 months to everyone!!

I am around the middle of june but do not know for certain until the 12 week scan :D will let you know on monday

Hey can you change mine to the 19th of July instead of the 8th please I had a scan today due to bleeding & thank god my little one was in there with a nice strong heart beat! But they said I'm actualy 7+1 weeks instead of 8+5!! xx

I'm due June 7th :) Yay for summer babies!!! Any body want a bump buddie :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->