• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First tri due date list. May, June and July mama's let's have your dates!

Hey can you change mine to the 19th of July instead of the 8th please I had a scan today due to bleeding & thank god my little one was in there with a nice strong heart beat! But they said I'm actualy 7+1 weeks instead of 8+5!! xx

Glad everything went well Camlet. xx

Let me know if anyone has any date updates. I know a few of us June ladies have started to have our scans. Hope everyone is doing okay. xx

I'm due June 7th :) Yay for summer babies!!! Any body want a bump buddie :flower:

I'll be your bump buddy! :)

:happydance: I'm so excited to share all the ups and downs with someone due the same time as me:happydance: It will be fun to see who pops first..LOL.

I'm prob late but have you had your first scan yet? We booked a private scan on Dec 19th to find out what we are having :) I can't wait!!!!

I'm due on June 26. We going for our first scan on December 13. Cannot wait to find out the gender! Hopefully this one won't be as shy as my daughter was at this stage.

June 13th is my EDD :D
Got gender scan around the 22-24th january xoxo

jmandrews - I am so excited to see you over here! Congratulations! I love it when I see a name I know from the first baby TTC threads :D I'll add you now. xx

aw thank you! i am so glad to finally join you! not too long and you will be heading into your 2nd tri! so exciting! how are you feeling?

I'll be hanging around for a while longer, and the second tri looks like a long stint! :)

I'm fine thanks. Touch wood that's a good sign! :) MS has pretty much gone, so feeling quite normal albeit a bit podgy. I have a scan this week so fingers crossed all is okay :)

Also I saw your other msg about dates, and it is quite normal to be brought forward or back a week.

Ladies - all should be added now. Let me know if I've missed you. It was a large update this time!! xx

Hi ladies, am due July 29th.....anybody around those dates. Had a scan and everything seems alright but it was too early to see the heartbeat. will go back in a week.

Hi there
I am due 23rd July and so excited xxxxxxx
Happy bumps :)

Mines July 28th according to FF but that might change yet lol xx

All updated to here and I saw a few people after a bit of a wait, now have EDD Bump Buddies! Yay! :)

July 21st 2012 as of now. I'm having my first ultrasound in two weeks so that may change!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->